It’s all about the numbers this month:
- we’re a ONE act play festival
- TWO entries are from new teams
- THREE entries are from previous winning teams
- Our FOUR play readers are busy reading and swapping scripts
- We’ve received FIVE entries for new plays…
- … and SIX published plays
- SEVEN teams are based in Hertfordshire
- And we have ELEVEN plays so far!
There’s room for more though – if you still wish to be considered, just get in touch!
A couple of our regular teams need a few more weeks to confirm their entries so we are extending the closing date for everyone – to make it fair – and ask that you get in touch ASAP if you wish to find out more or discuss your entry!
What will it be this year? Comedy or tragedy? An old classic or a new unpublished play? A two-hander or a large cast? A traditional play, or a story portrayed in different ways, with dance, mime and song?
All are welcome! Make your selection and submit your entry! Go to ‘Information for Teams‘ for all you need to know, and the entry form. What are you waiting for?